Pyro Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament

2 posters

Go down

Tournament

N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament I_vote_lcap0%N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament I_vote_lcap0%N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament Empty N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 am

I think it would be fun to have a tournament style day of games on N.O.V.A to warm up the old N.O.V.A skills and have a little fun. I know some ppl don't like the old N.O.V.A compared to N.O.V.A 2, but the servers r usually empty on the first N.O.V.A so it would make less of a struggle to get in a game toghter. Anyway, the tournament winner would have bragging rights and a top spot in the N.O.V.A Clan. What do u guys think?

Cloud
Jock
Jock

Back to top Go down

N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament Empty Re: N.O.V.A Gamer Tournament

Post by Wonderer Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 am

Cloud wrote:I think it would be fun to have a tournament style day of games on N.O.V.A to warm up the old N.O.V.A skills and have a little fun. the tournament winner would have bragging rights and a top spot in the N.O.V.A Clan. What do u guys think?

old nova skills I been playing alot. I was searching for nova2 web site cause I thought I Hurd their was one out their but no hope I only found the gameloft site which didn't help in what I was searching for. I was in search of something to gather more "friends" so we could team up more or organized or even talk to more people to help them join pyro or start up clans in nova like Warfare Inc.

Wonderer
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

In N.O.V.A 2 there is team deathwatch and u can switch teams. So if u don't want to get that then we are just gunna have to make do with what we have.

Cloud
Jock
Jock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum