Pyro Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What apps should I Review/Buy?

3 posters

Go down

What apps should I Review/Buy? Empty What apps should I Review/Buy?

Post by DaJollyRoger Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:25 am

Hello,
What app should I review next? You decide! If I don't have it, I will try to get a hold of it. I will put a poll up when you tell me what app I should do. The winner of the poll gets reviewed. The poll will be set up Wednesdays and changed weekly and your comments will be deleted or you can edit them or keep them up. You have to PM me to keep it up though.

DaJollyRoger
DaJollyRoger
Veteran
Veteran

http://Www.icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

What apps should I Review/Buy? Empty Re: What apps should I Review/Buy?

Post by Cloud Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 am

Eliminate pro?

Cloud
Jock
Jock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderer Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:42 am

Cloud wrote:Eliminate pro?

its a badass game get the free version don't pay for it but down load all of the free version it gives you like 10 credits every time you down load a different version. it's a cheap way to getting credit so you can play longer and gain more weapons and more suits their. but sucks cause you can't team up cauae it pick random players with your skill level so not a good clan app.

since I'm not a pyro member I can't make a new topic so here is my great idea. poste if you have don't this or not and why haven't you don't this too.

have anyone of you actualy looked for other app clans or looked or talked to the bigger clans to see if they have notice or seen app clans moving on up cause know theirs are sites about clan reviews but I havent found any app clans.

Wonderer
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum