Pyro Networking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEKILLS LUNETIC WORLD...

Go down

ONEKILLS LUNETIC WORLD... Empty ONEKILLS LUNETIC WORLD...

Post by Darkgamerkidgames Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm

My dream world description (LOL): I am a crazed outlaw that belongs in jail, so if you see me make sure you blast me 1st before i do that to you... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I WILL CONQUER MM AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Zandy: Ye take over the world, giggle giggle, giggle giggle, wait a flippen dippin moment i will not alow you to take over, as long as i have this finger (sticks middle finger up) and my face( smiles weirdly), i will stop you, oh yes i will... ( walks in to the shadows and creeps around like a lunitic bunny, boing,boing,boing... ) WILL ZANDY EVER STOP ONEKILL STAY TUNED FOR NEXTS WEEK PART 2!!!! End of part 1...
Darkgamerkidgames
Darkgamerkidgames
Up-and-Comer
Up-and-Comer

Location : If I told you where you will then die the next second.

http://www.darkgamerkidgames.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

ONEKILLS LUNETIC WORLD... Empty Re: ONEKILLS LUNETIC WORLD...

Post by Darkgamerkidgames Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:55 am

Episode2: Some where in a desert... Zandy:I can't lift another finger (lifts middle finger) eerrrr (falls to the ground) Onekill: Sticking ur finger at me 46458747537548843 times isn't best thing to stop me, besides ur wasting my time... (VROOM VROOM VRRRR) oh c***! Nick: He might not beable to stop u but me and my baby can! DIE! (VRRRRR!) Zandy: He's mine! (zandy shows his bunny rabbit teeth and jumps... Only a few metres unable to stop him) Onekill: ACTIVATE MIDDLE FINGER GUN! (errr, rrrreee, ca ting, pew! Zap! KABOOM!) Nick: ahhhhh! Zandy: pretty lights!... Nick: My bike! Nooooo! Zandy: oh shutup and go home to ur mommy kid, tis is my job! Nick: I'll be back, oh I will... Onekill: oh stick a sausage in it wacko! Now where were we... Oh about to kill u! (grabs a railgun... Blast!) Zandy: eat teeth; bullets! ZANDY THOWS HIS BUNNY LIKE BRACELET TEETH AT THE BULLET COMING TOWARDS HIM, BUT WILL IT DEFLECT IT; FIND OUT NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER SILLY EPISODE OF MY DREAM WORLD! STAY TUNED! Cut director: That was terrible! Zandy u have a problem with ur face I mean look at it! Zandy: what's wrong with it (smiles so freaky that the director dies, THUMP!) Nick: eh I thought It was alright... Unkown voice: some one hire another director! That's the 7th one this week! (Tut,Tut)
Darkgamerkidgames
Darkgamerkidgames
Up-and-Comer
Up-and-Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkgamerkidgames Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Episode 3 The Dawn of the bracelets,

Continued from laser bit. KA-BOOM! Everyone: Ahhhhh! Zandy: No my teeth! How could you! Onekill: your fault for using them to defend ur self. (suddenly, zandys mouth shrank and then his voice changed and then...) zandy: whaaa thaa heeee! Onekill: sorry what did you say? Zandy: iii saaaa whaaa thhhee heeee! Onekill: ok here is my answer... (pulls out pocket gun) Onekill: huh? Like it? Then have it!... (klick, BANG! Zandys eyes open wide and falls to the ground) zandy: fuuuuf u bassssar! Onekill: oh shut it... (BANG! Zandys eyes close, and his breath goes with his life.) Nick: That's enough mate, I think ur killing spree has ended so stick this in ur face... (raises gun to his face, he begins to sweat with fear) Onekill: you can't... Nick: I can... (beep beep beep beep beep) nick: what the... Onekill: if I have to die so do you... (KA-BOOM!!!) The end has came to those 2 brave soldiers well there not exactly soldiers just 2 crazy nosy people who got in the way of a mad man who was gonna kill media molecule and sackboy so sackboy what do you have to say... Sackboy: I like peanuts! THE END
Director:wow that bomb was an amazing effect! Ok guys get up, I know ur faking; guys? GUYS!? Oh ****. 2 weeks later (jail bars close) Director: I shouldn't of let em plan the episode...

End of series 1...
Darkgamerkidgames
Darkgamerkidgames
Up-and-Comer
Up-and-Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum